The Best Paysafecard Casinos
After many online casinos stopped accepting Netteler and Paypal, Paysafecard started gaining increasing popularity. Considering the convenience and the anonymity this payment method offers, it’s not difficult to see why. All casinos on our list enable the use of Paysafecard and ensure fast and convenient payments while allowing you to deposit money completely anonymously.
Keep scrolling to learn more about the Paysafecard banking method — how to use it, why we recommend it for online gambling, and other relevant information.
50 Extra Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is С$10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: C$0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
40 EUR + 45% RS
- 18+ only.
- New customers only
- 35x wagering applies.
- Generous welcome bonus offers
- A wide range of slot games
- Easy deposit and withdrawal options
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
- A C$15 bonus will be awarded for every C$10 deposited on your first purchase.
- The maximum bonus is C$150.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- Platform is mobile-friendly
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- New players only
- C$10 minimum deposit required
- 35x wagering requirement
- Bonus spins should be activated in 7 days
- Bonus spins expired 24 hours after activation
- +18. Gamble responsibly
- Instant withdrawals
- Large game selection
- Live dealer games available
How We Rate Online Casino Payment Methods
Our priority is singling out the best and the safest banking options, so we apply rigorous criteria and make sure the methods and the casinos we choose tick all the boxes. Only after we’ve thoroughly explored and tested every aspect mentioned below do we feel comfortable recommending specific payment methods.
Safety and security
Ease of use
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that has been around the fintech industry since 2000. It is a Paysafe Holdings UK Limited subsidiary with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, from where it caters to the needs of users from 50 countries worldwide, including Canada.
The driving force of Paysafecard is its simplicity and convenience. This prepaid payment method does not require a credit card or a bank account to process a payment. On the contrary, you can simply visit one of the thousands of retailers that have partnered with Paysafecard to purchase your prepaid Paysafecard with different values, such as $10, $30, $50, $100, $150 and $250.
The Paysafe prepaid card contains a unique 16-digit PIN code that you can enter in your casino’s cashier department to make a deposit. This is the only piece of information you will need to disclose to the casino, making Paysafecard gambling extra safe and anonymous.
Pros and Cons of Playing in Paysafecard Casinos
While playing in a Paysafecard online casino does come with unique benefits, we must also consider some of its disadvantages. Below is a full list of the pros and cons of using this banking option.
- Anonymity — You will get to pay without revealing your identity or using bank accounts and credit cards.
- Privacy and security — Since there will be no need to share any of your personal information, your data will always stay protected.
- Convenience — You’ll simply need to buy a prepaid voucher and use its 16-digit code to make payments.
- Speed — After you type in the PIN code, you can expect your funds to be transferred in a matter of minutes.
- No third-party processors — No intermediaries will be involved in your Paysafecard transactions.
- Availability — It is widely accepted in online casinos.
- Low minimum deposit limit — It allows you to make a C$10 deposit.
- Fees — Some retailers may charge additional fees when you buy a voucher.
- No withdrawals — Most casinos don’t enable Paysafecard payouts.
Since most casinos don’t support withdrawals with this payment method, they usually also enable other convenient banking options you can use for this purpose. Buying a Paysafecard may come with a small sales fee, but you can avoid this if you find a reseller that applies no additional costs.
It is clear that the advantages of using Paysafecard transactions far outweigh the disadvantages. One of the main reasons many players love using this processor is the security and anonymity few standard banking options can guarantee. At the same time, the players using Paysafecard have access to all regular perks, such as a deposit bonus most casinos offer nowadays.
The Best Paysafecard Casinos
The table below presents the best Paysafecard casinos in Canada and includes their payout speeds, along with some other information. Check it out.
|Rank||Casino||Payout Speed||Minimum deposit||Win Rate|
|#1||Play OJO||1-5 banking days||$10||96.58%|
|#2||888Casino||2-5 banking days||$10||98.25%|
|#3||Casiplay Casino||1-5 banking days||$20||97.11%|
|#4||Rizk Casino||1-5 banking days||$10||96.48%|
|#5||32Red Casino||1-5 banking days||$10||96.91%|
|#6||Hyper Casino||1-5 banking days||$10||97%|
How to Make a Deposit with Paysafecard
A casino site accepting Paysafecard makes it extremely easy for players to fund their accounts. There is no registration, verification, or authentication process needed — you just need to fbuy a prepaid voucher and use its unique PIN code to make a payment. Here is the breakdown of the process:
- Visit the Paysafecard official website to find a list of licensed online or physical retailers in your area.
- Buy a Paysafecard voucher in the desired amount.
- Use the 16-digit PIN code from your voucher to top up your Paysafecard account.
- The funds will be transferred in a couple of minutes.
Alternatives to Paysafecard for Casino Payments
Although Paysafecard is one of the most popular banking options for online gaming, not every casino enables its use. Paysafecard is also not a suitable option if you want to play with C$1 or C$5 minimum deposit. Luckily, there are other convenient methods available to Canadian citizens.
- What deposit and withdrawal limits does Paysafecard impose?
- Paysafecard voucher values available range from C$10 to C$250. Players can combine individual vouchers to deposit greater amounts, but the processor limits single transactions to C$400. The maximum amount my Paysafecard users are allowed to deposit annually is C$6,000.
- What is the Paysafecard transaction time?
- Once you type in your PIN code, you can expect the funds to be in your account within a few minutes.
- Do mobile casinos accept Paysafecard?
- Yes, they do. Every casino that has a mobile version enables the use of this method on its smartphone and tablet sites and apps.
- Is it safe to play in Paysafecard casinos?
- Yes, Paysafecard is one of the safest payment methods you can use to fund your gaming activities. It is completely anonymous and doesn’t require the use of bank accounts and credit cards, keeping your sensitive information private.
- Does Paysafecard support withdrawals?
- Unfortunately, you will only be able to make deposits using this banking option.
- How does Paysafecard differ from other similar banking options?
- Paysafecard differs from other payment methods because it doesn’t require its users to share any personal information. Players can buy prepaid vouchers completely anonymously, using cash. Since there are no registration and verification steps involved, the whole process is much simpler and faster.
- Are there any fees on Paysafecard transactions?
- Although individual Paysafecard transactions are fee-free, there are some additional costs. For instance, there is a monthly maintenance fee of C$2.50, deducted every 18 months. There are also conversion fees that apply when you use a foreign currency. Individual retailers may also charge their own fees for the service they provide, but Paysafecard doesn’t reimburse these costs.