Top-Rated iDebit Casinos 2021
With PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller no longer processing gambling transactions in Canada, casino players from the Great White North have been trying to find a noteworthy substitute. Several payment processors have stepped in to fill the gap, one of which is iDebit, a Canada-based e-wallet.
iDebit’s core features make it perfectly suitable for the online gambling world. Much like other e-wallets, it’s super-fast, easy to work with, and efficient. Since it operates as an intermediary between the casino and your bank institution, you don’t have to disclose your financial details when making iDebit deposits and withdrawals in your chosen casino site.
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$100 + 50 Extra Spins
- 18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Live chat 24/7
100%/C$100 + 300 FS
- New players only.
- C$10 min deposit. C$30 max bet using bonus.
- 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days.
- Skrill + Neteller excluded.
- Max Bonus C$100
- 100% welcome bonus
- Mobile friendly casino
- C$10 minimum deposit
C$20 Welcome Bonus
- The 80 chances are credited as C$20 welcome bonus;
- Players can spin 80 times at C$0.25 on the Mega Moolah;
- The min 1st deposit required is C$1;
- For all subsequent deposits, the minimum is C$10;
- 60x wagering
- C$1 Minimum Deposit
- 647+ casino games
- Various withdrawal methods
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
How We Rate Banking Options for Online Casino Transactions
There’s a lot that goes into our rating of the most efficient online casino payment methods. First, we do a complete background check of all the top-tier gambling sites in Canada. After selecting the finest options, we move on to exploring their Cashier departments to find safe and quick banking providers.
Here are the criteria we use for assessing the quality of online casino banking methods:
Pros and Cons of Using iDebit in Canadian Online Casinos
iDebit has emerged as one of the sought-after payment solutions on the Canadian iGaming market. There are a few compelling reasons for playing in iDebit casinos in Canada, some of which are the anonymity, security, and speed of transactions this e-wallet provides to casino users. Just like every other payment system, it still has downsides to consider
|Anonymity — Your banking details remain hidden when you make online casino transactions.||Fees — iDebit charges a small commission for every transaction.|
|Superior speed — iDebit is much faster than traditional payment methods, like credit and debit cards. The deposits are instantaneous, and cashouts take up to 72 hours on average.||Not-so-great availability — iDebit is not as ubiquitous as credit and debit cards or other conventional payment methods.|
|Top-notch security — iDebit leverages high-end security protocols, such as SSL encryption.||One-way transfers — iDebit is often offered only as a deposit payment method on gambling sites.|
|Canada-friendly — iDebit is a payment method specifically designed to cater to the needs of Canadian consumers.|
|Ease of use — You don’t have to go through a complicated registration process. In fact, you can even make payments as a guest, without having to create an account.|
The method is particularly convenient for players who want to stay under the radar, as it doesn’t require users to share any banking information when making casino deposits and instant withdrawals. Add to that its other qualities, like speed, simplicity, and security, and it’s easy to grasp why iDebit online casinos have become such a sensation in Canada.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals at iDebit Online Casinos
Using iDebit to move funds to and from your casino account is as easy as pie. Here is a mini step-by-step guide that will show you the ropes.
The first thing you need to do is set up a player account. The registration process is straightforward, and it takes no longer than a few minutes. Once registered, head over to the Cashier and follow these steps:
- Select iDebit from the list of available deposit methods. Input the amount you wish to deposit in the applicable column.
- Once you hit the “Deposit” button, you’ll be prompted to the page on which you’ll be offered two options — to log into your existing iDebit account or proceed as a guest (this option can be used only for the first payment).
- Choose your bank from the drop-down menu and provide the necessary credentials.
- Confirm your transaction. The funds should reach your account almost instantly.
Keep in mind that the system is not available for cashouts in every online casino. However, in case iDebit can be used for withdrawals on the site you’ve opted for, here are the steps you need to take to get your hard-earned winnings:
- Log into your casino account and go to the Cashier. Find the Withdraw section and choose iDebit from the list of available payment methods. Input the amount you wish to cash out.
- Again, you can make the transfer as a registered iDebit user or as a guest.
- Select your preferred financial institution from the drop-down menu. iDebit is linked to most major Canadian banks, including Bank of Montreal, National Bank, Desjardins, and Scotiabank, to name but a few.
- Verify the payment. The money should reach your bank account within 5 days at most.
iDebit Transaction Fees
One of the rare drawbacks of iDebit is that this method is not free of charge. You’ll be required to pay a small commission for using iDebit services. Still, these fees are lower than the ones the majority of other payment methods impose.
Here’s how much you need to pay in iDebit online casinos.
|Making payments at an iDebit online casino||None|
|Transferring funds from an online casino to your iDebit balance||None|
|Making payments to an online casino directly via your bank (using iDebit as an intermediary)||C$1.50 per transaction|
|Transferring funds from an online casino directly to your bank (using iDebit as an intermediary)||C$2.00 per transaction|
Best Alternatives to iDebit
If iDebit service is not available in your chosen online casino, or you simply want to explore other options, there are numerous payment methods you can utilize instead. Typically, each gambling operator offers different payment methods for deposits and a slightly reduced selection for withdrawals.
Here are the most practical substitutes for iDebit at online casinos.
- Interac — Interac is a Canadian debit card system that allows users to make instant transactions on gambling sites at low-cost fees without sharing their banking credentials. It’s accepted as a form of payment on the vast majority of gambling sites catering to Canadians.
- Visa — Visa is one of the most trusted brands in the casino industry, which is evident from its widespread acceptance. Some of the biggest fortes of using Visa include accessibility (it can be used for both deposits and withdrawals), high transaction limits, and unparalleled levels of security for each transfer.
- MasterCard — One of Visa’s biggest rivals on the market, MasterCard, allows you to make feeless, instantaneous payments in online casinos. It’s a widely accepted method that you can use on pretty much every casino site.
- PaySafeCard — This is one of the safest prepaid systems in the world, which operates via vouchers that can be purchased in thousands of retailers across Canada. When depositing, you’ll be required to provide the 16-PIN digit code from your PaySafe voucher.
- ecoPayz — ecoPayz is an e-wallet known for providing a range of advantages to users, including anonymity, speed and cost-effectiveness.
- InstaDebit — Similarly to iDebit, InstaDebit gives casino users the option of transferring funds directly from their bank accounts to gambling sites and vice versa. Using this payment option lowers the risk of your financial and personal data falling into the wrong hands.
- Is iDebit safe compared to other payment methods?
- It sure is. What makes iDebit a provably safe choice for online casino transactions is the fact that the system doesn’t reveal your banking credentials throughout the payment process.
- Can I use iDebit to cash out my earnings from a gambling site?
- Unfortunately, not always. Some iDebit casinos will allow you to use the service only for deposits, in which case you’ll have to choose some other payment solution to withdraw your winnings. You can find a couple of noteworthy substitutes on this page.
- Is iDebit better than other banking methods offered on Canadian gambling sites?
- It’s right up there in terms of the benefits it provides to its users. It’s generally faster and cheaper than bank wire transfers per se, but it pales in comparison with Interac, Visa and MasterCard when it comes to overall prevalence in the gambling industry.
- Do I have to pay any fees when depositing and withdrawing via iDebit?
- Yes, there are some fees attached to iDebit transactions in online casinos. Using the system to make a deposit via your bank will cost you C$1.50 per transaction. The provider charges a C$2.00 for direct withdrawals from online casinos into bank accounts.
- How fast are iDebit deposits?
- They are instantaneous, which is one of the reasons why this online payment method is vastly popular among Canadian casino fans.