The Best Live Dealer Casinos
Over the past years, live stream games have spiked in popularity. If you’re dreaming about an incomparable casino atmosphere remaining in the comfort of your home, try your luck at the best live casinos. Feel excitement and thrill while playing games with live dealers.
With our help, you’ll come across several companies producing live games of the perfect quality. You will get to know how to play them, what titles to try, and which bonuses to pick.
C$40 Welcome Bonus
- 18+ to register
- New customers only
- Min deposit C$10
- Wagering requirements: Casino 35x
- Only one bonus can be used at a time.
- Be gamble aware
- Further T&C’s apply.
- 15 progressive jackpot slots
- Daily Slot Tournaments
- 24hr Payouts
150% Welcome Bonus
- A C$15 bonus will be awarded for every C$10 deposited on your first purchase.
- The maximum bonus is C$150.
- The bonus is to be used within 7 days of qualification.
- Only deposits made by players using a Debit Card
- Live dealer game offering
- iOS downloads available
- Platform is mobile-friendly
50 Extra Spins
- 50 free spins on first deposit.
- After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting the Kicker Section.
- Offer is only available for first time depositors.
- Min deposit is С$10.
- 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. (Spin Value: C$0.10).
- All wins paid in cash
- Bonus With No Wagering Requirements
- No maximum win
- 1 deposit – 100% bonus. You could take C$300 + 100 Free Spins which you can activate during 5 days.
- 2 deposit – 50% bonus . Get up to C$600 + 50 free spins
- Wagering requirements: 50x bonus
- Minimum deposit: Can$20
- The casino is Bitcoin-friendly
- Live dealer games are available
- Great choice of payment methods
- New players only
- No Deposit Offer: Claim in 48 hrs
- 14 day expiry
- FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at С$10, exc. JP win
- 50x wagering
- Deposit Bonus Offer: C$20 min deposit
- Valid for selected games
- Bonus wins capped at C$500
- 30x wagering – req. vary by game
- Bonus expires within 90 days
- Withdrawal terms, No Deposit Offer terms & Deposit Bonus Offer terms apply.
- Top-Notch Mobile Application
- Average RTP across all games of 96%
- Fair gaming certified through eCOGRA
- New Canadian players only, 18+
- A minimum deposit of C$10 applies
- Bonus is subject to a 45x wagering requirement
- Skrill and Neteller are ineligible for the welcome offer
- Maximum bet is C$5
- Gamble responsible.
- Weekly extra spins
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Progressive jackpots of over $1 million
- 18+. New players only.
- One bonus offer per player.
- Min deposit C$20. Max bonus bet C$5.
- Bonus offer must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed.
- Bonus finds are separate to cash funds and are subject to 35x wagering
- Only bonus funds count towards wagering req.
- Terms apply.
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Live chat open 24/7
- Mobile friendly design
Live Casinos Rating Criteria
The list consists of reliable and secure operators that provide players with a unique gaming experience. Our team carefully reviews each casino and examines its most important aspects to give our readers access to the best live casinos. Below, you can find out more about our rating criteria and the vital elements every live casino must have:
Licensing and Security
Bonuses and Promotions
We have selected fast paying casinos, a generous live casino bonus, and other benefits, making them popular among Canadian players.
Live vs. Regular Online Casinos
- Control of the gaming process. After placing bets, you can follow the ball and monitor in which pocket of the roulette wheel it will stop. So, there can be no reasons to suspect the process is dishonest. Also, to prove games are not pre-recorded, lots of live rooms have a TV set streaming news in the background.
- No need to wait your turn. You can start playing as soon as you decide to sign in.
- Easy communication and interaction. Live casino creates the necessary conditions for players and dealers to interact using chat. Communication with competitors also makes the process very similar to gameplay at a land-based casino.
- Real casino atmosphere. On live websites, you may see some details fleshing out the fantastic atmosphere and making clients feel as if they are in a real casino.
- Speedy or slow gameplay. Another feature of live rooms is the possibility to slow down or quicken gameplay. So, if the typical number of roulette spins during one hour is from 80 to 100, you can change it to your liking.
- Bonuses and promotions. You’ll be surprised to know a live casino bonus is usually more generous than it would be offered at a live dealer casino.
- Despite all the efforts of live casino providers to create the perfect entourage, some clients admit it is not enough to make them feel the same emotions as when playing offline.
- Running a live dealer casino is much more expensive than virtual or real ones. That is the reason why the game selection is more decent than you can see at other casinos. The minimum bets are higher there, so you should determine your budget before you start.
How Live Casino Online Works
To participate in the live game, players should use a console on their computer. The main channel of communication with a dealer and support team is online chat. The whole process is shot on the camera and translated into data used by so-called OCR (Optical Character Recognition). The results are determined by a person instead of being an automated process.
A typical live casino has a particular configuration and consists of three rooms: one is designed as a studio, the second is used for software, and the third is an analyst room. Gambling operators stream play from a studio, usually owned by a production company like Evolution Gaming. This space is designed as a physical casino room but the seats reserved for clients are replaced by several cameras streaming the action:
- the first generally displaying the process (game running on the table, backdrop, and dealer);
- the second camera focusing on the croupier;
- the third shooting directly the table.
These cameras have optical character recognition built-in to identify information, such as cards, the roulette ball’s location on the wheel, etc.
Every player at the table is continuously monitored by the staff in a control room to ensure safe gameplay and detect problem gaming. Dealers can speak to players using the earpiece.
How to Play Live Casinos
It’s necessary to create an account. It will help you to control your bankroll, time, and winnings. To sign up, you should provide your email address, a phone number, a home address, and indicate your preferred currency.
After registration, you can make the first deposit and get a live casino bonus as a new client. Learn beforehand the Terms and Conditions to avert unexpected issues while using the bonus.
Tips for playing live casinos for real money:
- Gambling in real time requires enough bandwidth and a good Internet connection. Check it out and make sure nothing can interrupt your gambling.
- Learn the best gaming strategies applied in the games you like, and use them in your sessions.
- Think about the money amount you can afford to spend and place your bets within your budget.
- Stand the fact that you can’t be a winner every time. If it’s not your day, be ready to walk away.
- One of the cost-effective methods to boost your payouts is to accept bonuses with reasonable wagering requirements.
There are also some rules you shouldn’t break while playing live games:
- Don’t play at casinos without a license. When you decide to play at real money casinos, you should choose secure operators.
- Don’t be impolite and rude. Live casinos won’t tolerate any disruption or abuse.
- Don’t be on a slippery slope of chasing losses; it’s essential to play smart.
Best Live Dealer Games
Live gambling is similar to playing real games. You can observe the roulette wheel and the croupier shuffling and drawing cards. And all that happens in actual time. If you don’t trust random numbers generated by computer software, enjoy the process with a human dealer, real cards, and wheel. You can choose one of the live games depending on your preferences and level of skills.
- Roulette. The rules of this game with a human dealer are typical and well-known for those who have ever tried to play roulette. Unlike in a virtual roulette, computer software doesn’t generate random results. In each round, placing bets is limited in time. And when time is up, a croupier spins the wheel.
- Blackjack. The principles remain the same: participants are dealt real cards, and the goal is to beat the croupier’s hand and avoid going over 21. With this amazingly close to real format, players can interact with a dealer and competitors, which provides an immersive gaming experience.
- Baccarat. Participants place their bets on the player interface, and the dealer accepts them before cards are drawn. The player having the hand with a total closest to 9 becomes the winner.
- Poker. Texas Hold’em Poker is played with five cards in real time together with other players. To beat the dealer’s hand, participants try to complete their own hands using the combination of two cards they get from the croupier and the community cards they can take from the table.
Best Live Casinos Software Providers
Before you start your gaming session at a live casino, check out whether it uses good software from the leading developers. Discover some of the biggest figures in the industry.
The company offers an unparalleled experience of playing with a real dealer due to their individual approach: they tailor tables for every casino. Evolution Gaming has two studios located in Malta and Latvia operating round-the-clock. Their Live Roulette, Live Double Ball Roulette, Dual Play Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Live Baccarat, and Live Blackjack are loved by gamblers best of all.
Popular due to dynamic gameplay and bright user interface, Playtech games are very requested by amateurs. Their Blackjack, Hold’em, Prestige Baccarat, and Prestige Roulette attract gamers by quick streaming, HD cameras, and professional croupiers.
In 2013, they created their online live casino delivering real-time Roulette and Blackjack. The most significant advantage of their offerings is the creative interface, which captivates lots of players. The number of clients able to play simultaneously the same game by NetEnt casino software is not limited.
The company has produced multiple kinds of live dealer games that can be launched on mobile devices and PC. Their game selection includes real-time Baccarat, Baccarat Turbo, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and Hold’em. Microgaming casino developer has incorporated some new features in their games, including 3D viewing, multi-game play, and several cameras.
Live Mobile Casinos
Mobile games with a dealer can be accessed from a tablet or smartphone with browsing options, operating on both iOS and Android systems.
There are some advantages of playing with a real croupier on mobile:
- You can bet anytime and whenever you are. You’re not limited to your desk with a PC. Just make sure you have a good Internet connection.
- Playing on mobile, you can avoid transportation expenses, which you have if you go to a land-based club.
- Mobile casino games can be easily accessed and load quickly. You don’t need to wait too long for your PC to boot.
Still, some inconvenience exists. Due to the small screen size, you cannot get such an incredible viewing experience. Some of the icons may be very small. In this case, it is better to use a tablet.
Choose the best online live casino in Canada from our list and receive a fantastic experience while playing with a real dealer on PC or mobile. Enjoy thrilling emotions and the possibility to win real money!
- What is an online live casino?
- It is a casino giving the possibility to play virtual games with a live dealer without visiting a land-based casino. Games are broadcast from studios specially equipped with video cameras.
- Can I play live games on mobile?
- Yes, you can. These games are available using your mobile browser.
- What is the location of live streaming studios?
- Live studios are located worldwide (Asia, Europe, South, and North America) depending on providers.
- Do I need to install special software to enjoy live games?
- Not always. There are lots of casinos where you can play them without downloading apps.
- Are live games rigged?
- No, they’re not. Dealers in live casinos are professional croupiers working in special studios via video stream.
- Can I win real money at a casino with a human dealer?
- Sure. If you are lucky and have considerable gambling experience, you can make a fortune playing in real time.
- Is it profitable to play live games?
- Yes, gambling via video streaming is highly profitable. The house edge at a live dealer casino in Canada is usually less than 1%. Still, it depends upon the game chosen. If you want to get big wins, we recommend trying blackjack where the house edge is 0,17%.
- How to communicate with live dealers?
- For chatting with them, you can use a text-based messaging system. Just type in your question, and the croupier overseeing the game will answer you verbally.