- New players only, 18+
- Min deposit C$10
- The offer is available for 30 days
- Wagering requirement apply 35x
- Gamble responsibly
Boss Casino Screenshots
BOSS Casino Review
We take a look under the hood of Boss Casino Canada and take you through all the important things and features for you to know about the provider. You’ll learn about the variety of games, withdrawal and deposit methods, the license(s) the company operates under, available customer support, your chances of winning, yes or no deposit bonus, as well as other factors that are relevant to your gaming experience. Right, let’s dive into it.
Registration and Logging into the Site
Before playing for real money, you’ll need to register. New player registration on the Boss Casino website is straightforward and in two easy steps. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Visit www.bosscasino.com, the official website of Boss Casino. Don’t worry about the Euro amount; you can easily change your currency to CAD during your registration.
- Click on the orange “Registration” button at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Fill your details into the fields provided and follow the instruction given for your password, then click “Next”.
- On the next page, you’ll be required to enter some details such as address, city, and ZIP. Why’s this important? These details are necessary for user verification and are mandated on gaming providers by licensing authorities. Change the currency to CAD here.
- Tick all the checkboxes – agree that you’re 18 and above and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the site. You can also opt in to receive news and promotions via email and SMS. You don’t want to miss a beat. Click “Register”
- Verify your email and you’re ready to start playing. You’ll need to complete the KYC verification process before you can make withdrawals.
Games in Boss Casino for Real Money from Well-Known Providers
As a player, you want the online casino that you sign up for to have a broad selection of games. And that is what you experience with Boss Casino. Currently, there are over 1,000 games for players to choose from. The array of casino games include slot games, table game favorites, video poker and live dealer games. There are dedicated sections just beneath the menu bar for “Live Casino” and “Games”. On the “Games” page, users can use the menu to alternate between table games, video poker, video slots, casual games and live games. All these games can be played for real money and the upside is that they keep adding new games all the time, so the fun never ends.
- Live Casino: Players can enjoy selections on Live Roulette, Live poker, Live Blackjack and Live Baccarat. The live casino experience is no different from a physical casino, with a real croupier serving the players. Players can favourite the games they play often and easily access them by clicking on the “Favourites” tab on the “Live Casino” menu. Some of the popular live casino games include Dream Catcher, Mega Wheel and Monopoly.
- Online Slot Machines: There is such an expansive array of high-quality and popular slot games that regular players will be accustomed to, as well as games from smaller studios that’ll surprise even the most avid slot enthusiasts. Some of the notable studios include Gamomat, PariPlay, Microgaming, ThunderSpin, NetEnt and Booming Games. The games are available round the clock and you’ll find blockbuster slot games such as Gonzo’s Quest Starburst, Mustang Gold, Jack and the Beanstalk and Book of Oz.
Boss Casino Mobile App – Download to your Phone
Does Boss have a mobile casino app? The answer is no, and to be honest, it doesn’t matter at all. With advances in mobile and instant play casino technology, users can access the same games and quality experience available on the desktop website via their smartphones. The website automatically identifies the smartphone and intuitively renders a version that works well with the smaller resolutions and small screen sizes. Whether it’s an Android, iOS or Windows phone, the experience doesn’t change and you’re able to enjoy the Boss fun experience on the go.
Bonuses in Boss Casino – Promo code, Voucher, Welcome Bonus, Cashback, Loyalty Program
There are plenty of freebies for new and existing customers. New customers enjoy a 100% welcome bonus on their first deposits, up to 500 CAD. A minimum amount of 10 CAD is required to activate this welcome bonus. Also, there is a wagering requirement of 35x on the welcome bonus. Additionally, new customers who meet the 10 CAD deposit will earn 100 free spins on Book of Oz.
Existing customers are not left out of the party. They can participate in any of the other promotions such as weekly tournaments, Daily Mission, the Wheel of Fortune and other promotions that come with important holidays. The daily missions include activities you can complete within 24 hours to earn bonus cash, Free Spins or real money.
From my experience, players can expect a fair deal from Boss with clearly articulated and unambiguous terms and conditions attached to each promotion.
Information About Boss Casino
Who is the owner of Boss Casino?
Boss Casino has been in existence since 2018. Despite being relatively new, real money casino Canada has built a strong brand and maintained a solid reputation, because of the consistent quality they bring to the table. The online casino is owned and operated by Boss Development Ltd.
Headquartered in Malta, the company is licensed – licence number MGA/B2C/470/2018- by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the most reputable regulatory organizations in the gaming industry. Licenses are very important for legit online casinos. For starters, it means the company is regulated and must maintain a high quality to keep their license status, including upholding your rights and safety as a user of the platform. Furthermore, game studios and providers can only work with regulated casinos, so this license allows Boss Casino to partner with other licensed entities in the gaming industry. For these reasons, you can be assured of a fair chance of winning, a safe place to have fun responsibly and excellent customer service.
Speaking of customer service, users can reach Boss on two channels – email and live chat on the website. The support staff are always ready – and competently too – to help users sort through any type of issue they may have, whether it’s deposit or withdrawal issues, deposit bonus claims and general questions. There’s also a dedicated frequently asked question (FAQ) section loaded with answers to recurring customer questions.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Deposit methods include credit and debit card processors such as Visa, Mastercard and Maestro, electronic wallets such as Skrill and Neteller and other channels such as Interac, bank transfer, PaySafeCard (deposit only) and EPro. Withdrawal methods are also similar. Players can choose whichever method works best for them. There’s a minimum deposit of 10 CAD and a maximum deposit of 100,000 CAD. It is important to note that, when making withdrawals, you can only use a payment method that you’ve made deposits with before, excepting bank transfers. There’s a 10,000 CAD and 20,000 CAD withdrawal limit per week and per month, respectively. Withdrawal time is typically 2 working days.
Tips for Playing on Boss Casino
Boss Casino is always offering bonuses and running promotions. The best way to be aware of all the bonuses and promotions on offer is to sign up for their newsletter and whitelist the company in your email list, so you don’t miss a beat. Also, take advantage of the daily missions to earn bonuses, Free Spins and free cash. It is also imperative to reach out to customer support and use the “Responsible Gaming” feature of the website if you’re struggling with gambling addiction. You can use the feature to limit deposits, losses, wagering and sessions over a period of time. This way, you only play with what you can afford to lose. The FAQ page is also a treasure trove of information. You’ll find answers to most of your questions there.
Conclusions About Boss Casino
BOSS Casino FAQs
- Is Boss Casino Legal in Canada?
The MGA license mentioned above makes Boss Casino’s operation in Canada legal and not a scam.
- What is player verification and why is it worth going through it at Boss Casino?
Verification is a two-way street. It is important for players and online casinos. Providing a verification process is one of the requirements for the MGA license and this allows Boss to verify that users are old enough to partake in online gaming. On the player side, it helps prevent fraud and safeguards your winnings; random people cannot open a new account with your identity and also allows payout only to withdrawal methods with your verified name.
- How do I get an individual bonus code for BOSS Casino?
As mentioned earlier, the best place to get information on bonuses and promotions is the email newsletter from Boss. Occasionally, Boss also provides special offers to their esteemed and loyal customers.
- Is it possible to play in a tournament at Boss Casino?
Yes, you can play in a tournament at Boss Casino. Every week, there’s a Pragmatic Play’s popular Drops & Wins tournament at the live tables. The qualifying live games can be found on the promotions page of the website. For the weekly roulette tournament, players are ranked from 1-1,000 with a cash prize attached to each rank; 5,000 CAD for the 1st position and 10 CAD for the bottom-ranked player. Other live table tournaments have different ranking and prize structures.
- How does the loyalty program work and what are its features?
There’s no publicly-available loyalty program on Boss Casino at the moment. However, a little birdie told me that there is an exclusive VIP program available by invitation only.
- How do I get a cashback at online Boss Casino?
From time to time, Boss Casino offers cashback as part of some promotions. Details of such promotions will be clearly stated in an email or SMS.
- Is there a welcome bonus for registration at this casino?
Yes, there is a 100% welcome bonus of up to 500 CAD at this casino, which you can use to play for free and earn real money. It comes with a 35x wagering requirement. New users also get 100 free spins on Book of Oz.